Emotional Orgasm

 The song says I only think of you on two occasions but it’s this one inducement that has my heart beat racing 

and my intimate parts moist. 

I day dream about you as if I have a choice. The thought of what could be gives my deeper self a voice. 


Vibes, energy, tones and moods are all good . 


I’m trying to stay in a ladies place as I should but just hearing your voice makes me want to turn hood. 


You do that you know?


I want to grasp at air and things that’s not there. Bite down on pillows and pull my own damn hair. 


Have sheets clinched in my fist as I thrust my hips back. Bounce this ass on that dick embracing the blowback. 


Nigga you got my head sprung. 


Got me feigning something I’ve never had. Call me your puppet as your hand work my mouth. 


Injecting things inside daring me to spit it out. 


Call me your nasty bitch, I’ll fall in-line. 


Tell me to bend these knees I won’t decline. 


An experience that’s hard for my imagination to hold. 


Whispering words under my breath that dares not to be told. 

I understand.


 I know you do to, that’s why it’s so fucking hard to abandon the thought of being with you. ~LS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How can this broken woman be so in love with God?

Stage Fright pt1